Chicago, IL (August 13, 2018) -- Zeppelin Design Labs of Chicago has released the Quaverato Harmonic Tremolo guitar pedal. The Quaverato combines many features to make a great sounding, versatile, and practical tremolo pedal at an attractive price. Available ready-to-use or as a DIY kit.
- Digitally controlled, all-analog signal path, combining maximum flexibility with great tone
- Relay controlled true-bypass switching scheme
- Harmonic or traditional tremolo modes
- Up to 15dB of boost available
- Harmonic Mix function applies modulation to to high and low frequencies independently
- User-adjustable crossover frequencies for custom tone, suitable for electric and bass guitar
- Plus all the usual features you expect in a classy tremolo pedal
The Quaverato open-source control code was developed in the Arduino environment. Users can modify the code and flash it to the¬†Quaverato for customized performance.
The Quaverato is available from Reverb, Etsy, Amazon or direct from Zeppelin Design Labs.
Additional Quaverato Features:
- MIDI Control mod available late 2018
- Adjustable LFO wave shape, rate, depth, and spacing
- Tempo multiplier allows for easy access to half time, double time, or triplet tempos
- Bypass footswitch can function either in toggle or momentary mode
- Tap tempo footswitch for setting tempos quickly and easily
- Rugged 18 gauge steel chassis
$89 DIY Kit - $189 Ready-to-Play
Zeppelin Design Labs in Chicago is the maker of the Percolator 2W Tube Amp, Macchiato Mini Synth, Altura MIDI Theremin, and other musical devices. All products are available as DIY kits or ready-to-play.
Watch the company's video demo:
For more information:
Zeppelin Design Labs